Mindfulness and psychotherapy, working with trauma survivors, early attachment issues.
- Therapy: Treat individuals and couples
- Age groups: Adults
- Languages spoken: English
- Training and/or supervision offered:
Training & Experience:
- Post-degree professional training:
- Certificate in Intensive Short-Term Dynamic Psychotherapy - Immersion Course and Core Training with Robert Neborsky, M.D. and Patricia Coughlin Della Selva, PhD, Los Angeles, California.
- October 2000 - December 2003: ISTDP Certification. Completion of 3 year core training with Dr. Robert Neborsky and Dr. Patricia Coughlin Della Selva in Intensive Short-Term Dynamic Psychotherapy, Los Angeles , California
- October 2002: Intensive Short-Term Dynamic Psychotherapy, Dr. Habib Davanloo, Montreal , Canada
- October 2004 – May 2005: Trauma Training, Sensorimotor Psychotherapy, Dr. Pat Ogden , Boulder, Colorado
- April 2005 – August 2006: Level II Training, Sensorimotor Psychotherapy, Dr. Pat Ogden , Boulder Colorado
- Number of years of EDT Training: 3 year post-graduate training in Intensive Short-Term Dynamic Psychotherapy, Dr. Robert Neborsky and Dr. Patricia Coughlin, Southern California Society for ISTDP, Los Angeles, California.
- Licensing authority authorizing practice:
Medical Board of California
- License or certificate: California Research Psychoanalyst #41
Diana Shulman, PhD
1416 Westwood Blvd., Suite #208
Los Angeles CA 90024 USA
Telephone: (310) 474-4053
Website title: DianaShulman.com
Website URL: http://www.dianashulman.com
Please do not send any specific patient-identifying information through email.