Special Interests: Personality Dysfunction.
- Therapy: Individuals, couples and family treatment.
- Age groups: Children, Adolescents and Adults
- Languages spoken: English
- Training and/or supervision offered:
Individual and small group supervision, Summer Course at University of Hartford Advanced Seminar in STDP.
Training & Experience:
- Post-degree professional training:
Ph.D. Combined Counseling/School/Clinical Psychology--University of Connecticut, Elmcrest Psychiatric Institute.
- Number of years of EDT Training: 4 years
- Licensing authority authorizing practice:
Connecticut Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist United States.
- License or certificate: Connecticut Licensed Psychologist #1008.
Jeffrey J. Magnavita, PhD, ABPP
Glastonbury Medical Arts Center
300 Hebron Ave. Suite 215
Glastonbury CT 06033 USA
Telephone: (869) 659-1202
Fax: (869) 657-1535
Please do not send any specific patient-identifying information through email.