- Therapy: Individuals
- Age groups: Adults and Adolescents
- Languages spoken: English
- Training and/or supervision offered:
I don't offer training or supervision to others
Training & Experience:
- Professional degree: Bachelor of Business Administration, Master of Arts in Educational Psychology, Doctor of Philosophy in Educational Psychology.
- Post-degree professional training:
Post-Degree Professional Training Conferences:
- Core Factors for Effective Short-Term Dynamic Psychotherapy, Milan, Italy, May 2001
- Clinical Phenomenology of Emotion Theory, Technique & Videotapes of Dyadic Affect Regulation in Action Workshop w/ Les Greenberg and Diana Fosha, New York City, September 2002
- New Developments in Attachment Theory: Application to Clinical Practice, UCLA, March 2003
- Reaching the Affect: The Healing Force in Psychodynamic Therapy, Bethesda, MD October 2003
- Individual/Group Supervision w/ Dr. Albert Sheldon, MD -2 years
- Individual Superivision w/ Dr. Ronald Frederick, Ph.D., L.P. 1 year
- Number of years of EDT Training: 3 years
- Licensing authority authorizing practice:
Minnesota State Board of Psychology.
- License or certificate: License Psychologist in the State of Minnesota, LP4275 .
Timothy J. Beyer, PhD, LP
Lake Point Corporate Center
3100 West Lake Street, Suite 107
Minneapolis MN 55416 USA
Telephone: (612) 926-8149
Fax: (612) 926-0488
Please do not send any specific patient-identifying information through email.