Special Interests: Interpersonal issues, parenting issues.
- Therapy: Couples and families.
- Age groups: Infants, children, adolescents, adult--individual, couple and family and parent work.
- Languages spoken: English, Spanish
- Training and/or supervision offered:
Washington School of Psychiatry ISTDP with Jon Frederickson and Anne Stephansky.
Training & Experience:
- Post-degree professional training:
Training with Dr. Diana Fosha, Dr. Robert Neborsky, and Dr. Alan Abbass' San Diego Conferences, and Dr. Patricia Coughlin at the New York Freudian Psychoanalytic Institute.
- Number of years of EDT Training: 15 part time and two years of intensive work
- Licensing authority authorizing practice:
State of Maryland and District of Columbia.
- License or certificate: DC and Maryland License in Psychology National Register in Psychology.
Barbara J. Suter, PhD
5225 Connecticut Ave NW Suite 514, 515
Washington DC 20015 USA
Telephone: (202) 363 0034
Fax: (202) 363 0034
Website URL: http://www.drbarbarajsuter.com
Please do not send any specific patient-identifying information through email.