Special Interests: Trauma treatment, integrating experiential/relational work, ego state therapy.
- Therapy: Individuals.
- Age groups: 18 and up.
- Languages spoken: English
Training & Experience:
- Post-degree professional training:
Ongoing AEDP training and supervision, 3 years of psychodrama training, EMDR Level I and II (also many adjunctive trainings), dissociative disorders treatment, alcohol and other substance abuse treatment.
- Number of years of EDT Training: 3 1/2 years
- Licensing authority authorizing practice:
(NJ)New Jersey Board of Social Work Examiners
(NY)New York State Education Dept.
- License or certificate: (NJ)44SC05069400 (NY) 047944-1
Jerry Lamagna, LCSW
New York Office:
303 Fifth Avenue, Suite 1103
New York NY 10016 USA
Other location information:
New Jersey Office:
232 St Paul Street,
Westfield, NJ 07090 USA
Telephone: New Jersey Office: (908) 490-1449, New York Office: (212) 501-2023
Please do not send any specific patient-identifying information through email.