Special Interests: Attachment, IS-TDP and EMDR.
- Therapy: Couples
- Age groups: Older Teens and Adults
- Languages spoken: English
- Training and/or supervision offered:
Introductory Groups for Professionals, Senior Clinician Training Groups, Core Training (6 candidates every three years), Symposia (Four per Year), Residency Training UCSD- Eight weeks, Annually.
Training & Experience:
- Post-degree professional training:
San Diego Psychoanalytic Institute 1979-1983. San Diego Institute for intensive Short-term Dynamic Psychotherapy 1983-1987( Co-Founder), AAI Institute, London England 2002, EMDR Institute, San Francisco 2004.
- Number of years of EDT Training: Three Year- Core Training With Habib Davanloo, MD plus Individual Case Supervision and Instruction Supervision Peer Supervision, P.Coughlin, A Abbass, A Kalpin, D Fosha, D Malan La Jolla, CA , 2001 (2 days)
- Licensing authority authorizing practice:
State of California, United States
- License or certificate: CA 002995
Robert J. Neborsky, MD
317 14th St
Del Mar CA 92014 USA
Telephone: (858) 481-6717
Fax: (858) 481-0490
Website title: Robert Neborsky at the California Society for ISTDP
Website URL: http://www.istdp.com/members/robert-neborsky-m-d
Please do not send any specific patient-identifying information through email.