IEDTA certifies Teachers, Supervisors, and Core-Training Programmes. The organisation itself does not offer training or supervision.
- IEDTA Teacher certification;
- IEDTA Supervisor certification and
- IEDTA Core-Training Programme certification.
At this time, IEDTA does not certify Teacher or Supervisor training programmes.
- Teachers: Certification of Teachers and Supervisors – IEDTA
- Supervisors: Certification of Teachers and Supervisors – IEDTA
- Core-Training Programmes: Certification Criteria for Core Training Programs – IEDTA
IEDTA certified Teachers must meet additional Supervisor criteria to become IEDTA certified Supervisors. For this reason, ‘IEDTA certified Supervisors’ are, in effect, and sometimes known as ‘IEDTA certified Teacher-Supervisors’. IEDTA provides certificates of completion for trainees who successfully complete an IEDTA certified Core-Training Programme.
IEDTA certifies Teachers, Supervisors, and Core-Training Programmes based on the information provided to the organisation. IEDTA is not able to independently verify most of this information and cannot be responsible for certification granted based on inaccurate information. IEDTA Core-Training Programme certification is based solely on satisfying criteria about the structure of core-training programmes. IEDTA is not able to assess or vouch for the quality of training and supervision provided. If you have concerns about the validity of an IEDTA certified Teacher, Supervisor, or Core-Training Programme, please contact the Education Committee.
For further information: