There is an application process for the three categories of IEDTA certification: IEDTA Teacher certification; IEDTA Supervisor certification and IEDTA Core-Training Programme certification.
Applications are made by completing the relevant application form and submitting additional information requested.
The following provides important information regarding applications for IEDTA certification:
- Applicants must be current members of IEDTA. Please ensure that your membership is up to date. Applications will not be processed for non-members of IEDTA or if membership has lapsed. You can join IEDTA or renew your membership by going to: https://iedta.net/iedta/membership/
- Applications must be made using the application form for the category of IEDTA certification for which you are applying.
- Application forms can be downloaded at:
- IEDTA Supervisor Certification: Application Form
- IEDTA Teacher Certification: Application Form
- IEDTA Core–Training Programme Certification: Application Form
- Please complete your application form providing as full information as possible.
- All categories of certification require documentation in support of application. Please see your specific application form for details of what is required and return this supporting documentation with your completed application form.
- Please send completed applications to the IEDTA Education Committee at: email@example.com
- Applications are reviewed by the IEDTA Education Committee and successful applications will be approved by the Board of IEDTA
- There is a $50.00 one-off fee to process Teacher certification and Supervisor certification applications that are approved. Applicants who are approved will be notified of details for payment and payment must be received to complete certification.
- Applicants for IEDTA certification for a Core-Training Programme MUST be an IEDTA certified Supervisor.
- An annual fee is payable to maintain IEDTA Core-Training Programme certification. The current fee is $500.00 per year. There is a reduced fee of $250.00 per year where only one core-training group is run under the certified programme. There is a $50.00 fee per year where there are no active core-training groups run under the certified programme.
- Applications processed through the grandparenting route may take considerably longer to complete due to the complexity of the process and requirements for the collection and review of supporting evidence. For further information please contact the Education Committee.
For further information please contact the IEDTA Education Committee.