Double-board certified adult and geriatric psychiatrist practicing Intensive Short-Term Dynamic Psychotherapy (ISTDP) in both adults and geriatric individuals. I use telehealth to see my clients from all over California and/or Virginia.
- Therapy: Individuals
- Age groups: 18-85
- Languages spoken: English, Farsi/Persian
Training & Experience:
- Professional degree: MD, MS
- Professional degree earned in: MD: 2006, MS: 2013
- Post-degree professional training:
Adult Psychiatry Residency: 2014-2018; Geriatric Psychiatry Fellowship: 2018-2019
- In practice since: 2018
- Number of years of EDT Training: 3 years
- Practicing EDT since: 2018
- Licensing authority authorizing practice:
American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (Adult and Geriatric)
- License or certificate: California Medical License: A152431 - Virginia Medical License: 0101260849
Ali Najafian Jazi, MD, MS
300 East Esplanade Drive, 9th Floor
Oxnard CA 93036 United States
Other location information:
I only visit patients using telehealth. I can see patients who are resident of California or Virginia.
Telephone: +1 (805) 889-0709
Fax: +1 (562) 261-1098
Website URL: http://www.drjazi.com
Please do not send any specific patient-identifying information through email.