I am Polish psychologist and ISTDP psychotherapist and teacher. I have been practicing since 2008, and in ISTDP practice since 2010. For 7 years I lead my own private practice in Warsaw, meeting patients, educating and supervising students and therapists who are interested in ISTDP. My main field of interest in psychotherapy is somatization and psychosomatic diseases. By regulating anxiety and restructuring regressive defenses we can make a significant contribution to reducing the ailments. I am also studying the issues of superego pathology especially the types of transference resistances.
I am happy I can be a part of the EDT community.
- Therapy: Individuals and Groups
- Age groups: 18 +
- Languages spoken: Polish, English
- Training and/or supervision offered:
I have been assisting in Core Training Programme with Jon Frederickson where I offer supervision for the students; also I offer individual supervisions.
Training & Experience:
- Professional degree: MA
- Professional degree earned in: 2007 - Psychology
- Post-degree professional training:
2010 - Study of Psychodynamic Psychotherapy (Laboratorium Psychoedukacji, Warsaw, Poland); 2013 - Three-Year Core Training ISTDP, Warsaw; 2016- Three-Year Teachers Course in ISTDP, Warsaw; 2019 - specialization in Clinical Psychology, Warsaw.
- Number of years of EDT Training: 13
- Practicing EDT since: 2010
- IEDTA certification: Graduate of IEDTA certified Core Training (2013); Graduate of IEDTA certified Teachers Course (2016).
Anna Dawidziuk-Łęczycka MA
ul. B. Limanowskiego 30/17
Warszawa mazovian voivodeship 02-943 Polska
Website URL: http://www.istdp-terapia.pl
Please do not send any specific patient-identifying information through email.