Special Interests: Integrative approaches to STDPs, gay men, couples, trauma related disorders.
- Therapy: Currently have two ongoing groups, one generic and one for gay men. Regularly treat couples in practice as well.
- Age groups: Adults
- Languages spoken: English
- Training and/or supervision offered:
Supervisor for AEDP Institute providing indiv. and group supervision
Training & Experience:
- Post-degree professional training:
NYU Doctoral Program in Social Work, extensive AEDP training, Institute for Contemporary Psychotherapy, 10 years sup. in indiv. psychotherapy Mt. Sinai Gay and Lesbian Psychotherapy, Study Group Columbia Center for Gay and Lesbian Psychotherapy.
- Number of years of EDT Training: 3 years intensive training in AEDP, Six years attendance at AEDP, AET, EFT, and I-STDP workshops and conferences.
- Licensing authority authorizing practice:
New York State Education Department
- License or certificate: LCSW R049240
Benjamin Lipton, MSW
Washington St. Location
626 Washington Street #3B
New York NY 10014 USA
Other location information:
5th Avenue Location
156 Fifth Avenue, Suite 1116,
New York, NY 10001 USA
Telephone: (212) 691-5396
Fax: (212) 691-5396
Please do not send any specific patient-identifying information through email.