Special Interest: Use of ISTDP for treatment of combat induced PTSD and psychosomatic disorders.
- Therapy: Individuals.
- Age groups: Adults and Adolescents
- Languages spoken: English, Spanish
Training & Experience:
- Professional degree: Doctor of Psychology, Psy. D.
- Post-degree professional training:
Post-Degree Professional Training ISTDP immersion trainings with Davanloo and others, small group training locally for 10 years by David Gasman, M.D., trained by Davanloo.
- Number of years of EDT Training: 15 years
- Licensing authority authorizing practice:
California Board of Psychology
- License or certificate: PSY 19289 Clinical Psychologist
Chet Sunde, PsyD
1302 Oregon Street
Redding CA 96001 USA
Telephone: (530) 244-4436
Website URL: http://www.drchetsunde.com
Please do not send any specific patient-identifying information through email.