I am a gender and culturally affirming Licensed Clinical Psychologist who works with adults. I have practiced in a variety of managed care and independent practice settings, and I a particular emphasis on assisting those who have not benefitted fully from previous mental health treatment. I have trained to provide ISTDP, and I also have extensive CBT training and experience as well. Often I will incorporate interventions from those different models if that is indicated and fits within the context of care. I am a Veteran and I work with a number of military members/Veterans, many of whom have experienced a combination of developmental and shock trauma.
- Therapy: Individuals
- Age groups: 18 years of age and older
- Languages spoken: English
Training & Experience:
- Professional degree: Psy.D.
- Professional degree earned in: 2012
- Post-degree professional training:
ISTDP 3-Year Core Training (w/ Jon Frederickson), Advanced ISTDP Supervision (w/ Jon Frederickson)
- In practice since: 2012
- Number of years of EDT Training: 6
- Practicing EDT since: 2017
- IEDTA certification: IEDTA Core Training Graduate (ISTDP with Jon Frederickson)
- Licensing authority authorizing practice:
Texas Behavioral Health Executive Council
- License or certificate: 39086
Chris Howells, Psy.D.
8626 Tesoro Drive, Ste 490
San Antonio TX 78217 USA
Telephone: Office: (210) 202-0100; Direct: (210) 960-6265
Fax: (210) 579-9705
Website URL: https://nolimitspsychologicalservices.com/
Please do not send any specific patient-identifying information through email.