Special Interests: AEDP as an integrative treatment modality unifying mindfulness based treatment, EMDR, spirituality and Western/Eastern wisdom traditions.
- Therapy: Individuals, Also, currently have two ongoing groups, one generic and one for gay men. Regularly treat couples in practice as well.
- Age groups: 18 and Up
- Languages spoken: English, Chinese
- Training and/or supervision offered:
Masters Level Course in AEDP @ Tyndale University Seminary and College, AEDP Advanced Immersion Course, Core Training and Supervision in Canada and Hong Kong.
Training & Experience:
- Post-degree professional training:
Post-Degree Professional Training: Certification in Accelerated Experiential Dynamic Psychotherapy including Advanced Immersion Course and Core Training with Diana Fosha. Multiple conferences and workshops in other types of EDT.
- Number of years of EDT Training: Since 2003
- Licensing authority authorizing practice:
College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario, Ontario, Canada
- License or certificate: No. 56900
Danny S. C. Yeung, MD
2830 Keele Street, Suite 402
Downsview Ontario M3M 3E5 Canada
Telephone: (416) 633-7337
Fax: (416) 633-7337
Website URL: http://www.aedpinstitute.com
Please do not send any specific patient-identifying information through email.