I practice Intensive Short-Term Dynamic Psychotherapy with individuals and Emotionally Focused Therapy with couples.
- Therapy: Individual and Couples therapy
- Age groups: 18 and older
- Languages spoken: English
- Training and/or supervision offered:
I have taught ISTDP core training groups in Copenhagen, Melbourne, Warsaw, and Los Angeles. I currently teach a core training group in Los Angeles. I teach ISTDP to psychiatry residents at UCLA and USC. I am available for individual or group supervision which I conduct remotely over Zoom.
Training & Experience:
- Professional degree: MD
- Professional degree earned in: 1982
- Post-degree professional training:
I completed one year of ISTDP core training with Robert Neborsky and Josette ten Have-de Labije; a 3 year ISTDP core training with Patricia Coughlin; and a 4 year advanced training with Patricia to learn how to teach and supervise ISTDP. I have received supervision from Patricia Coughlin, Allan Abbass, and John Rathauser.
- In practice since: 1986
- Number of years of EDT Training: 15
- Practicing EDT since: 2006
- IEDTA certification: 2010
- Licensing authority authorizing practice:
Medical Board of California
- License or certificate: G51683
David Wolff, M.D.
9009 Beverly Blvd., Suite 105
Los Angeles CA 90048 USA
Website title: David M. Wolff, M.D., Psychiatrist/Psychotherapist
Website URL: http://www.davidwolffmd.com
Please do not send any specific patient-identifying information through email.