Special Interests: Attachment, emotional healing, relationships.
- Therapy: Individuals, couples
- Age groups: Teenagers, adults
- Languages spoken: English, German, French, Spanish
- Training and/or supervision offered:
Director and Faculty of the AEDP Institute in London, United Kingdom; Founding Member and Director of Training of the United Kingdom Association of EDT: I teach a foundation course in EDT, and I offer supervision.
Training & Experience:
- Professional degree: PhD and MS in Clinical Psychology.
- Post-degree professional training:
Post Degree Professional Training in STDP: PhD and MS in Clinical Psychology State University of New York, Stony Brook; (MA in Political Science; BS in Political Science; BA in Art History).
- Number of years of EDT Training: 5 years
- Licensing authority authorizing practice:
Member of the British Psychological Society.
Diana Wais, PhD, MS
49 Nevern Square, 3rd Floor
London England SW5 9PF United Kingdom
Telephone: +44 788 787 12 77
Fax: +44 020 737 346 71
Please do not send any specific patient-identifying information through email.