Special Interests: Writing, Teaching, Travel.
- Therapy: Individuals, families.
- Age groups: Children, Adolescents and Adults
- Languages spoken: English
- Training and/or supervision offered:
Supervision and Teaching group for EDT, and workshop / conference presenter for psychotherapists and interns.
Training & Experience:
- Post-degree professional training:
Certified IS-TDP Psychotherapist; Completed Level I and II EMDR Training.
- Number of years of EDT Training: Completed 3 year core curriculum in IS-TDP with Rob Neborsky, M.D.and Patricia Couglin Della Selva, Ph.D. In addition, completed 216 hours of continuing education units in STDP and EDT through 2004. Also completed Level Iand IIEMDR Training.
- Licensing authority authorizing practice:
State of California, Board of Quality Medical Assurance.
- License or certificate: PSY8952
Donn Warshow, PhD
21241 Ventura Boulevard, Suite 251
Woodland Hills CA 91364 USA
Telephone: (818) 703-5953
Fax: (818) 704-1986
Website URL: http://www.drdonnwarshow.com
Please do not send any specific patient-identifying information through email.