Special Interests: I am fascinated and curious about the connection of shame and deep intensive work — as well as developing outcome studies of our work with CIMBS.
- Therapy: Individuals, Couples
- Age groups: Adults
- Languages spoken: English
- Training and/or supervision offered:
I offer monthly training in CIMBS and also individual weekly/bi-weekly supervision in CIMBS – in collaboration with Beatriz Winstanley Sheldon.
Training & Experience:
- Post-degree professional training:
Certified CIMBS™ Therapist and Teacher; (5 yrs training and workshops with Terry Sheldon, MD and Beatriz Winstanley Sheldon, MS); 2 years: Los Angeles Institute for Psychoanalytic Studies; Certified EMDR, Certified Lifespan Integration (LI).
- In practice since: 1980
- Number of years of EDT Training: 10 + years
- IEDTA certification: Albert Sheldon, MD and beatriz Winstanley Sheldon, MS: CIMbS
- Licensing authority authorizing practice:
Washington State Department of Health: Board of Psychology.
- License or certificate: WA 2413 (Psychologist) also in CA, DC, VA, MD, ID, CO and AK.
Ellen L Beauchamp, PhD
915 118th Avenue SE, Suite 285
Bellefield Office Park
Bellevue WA 98005 USA
Please do not send any specific patient-identifying information through email.