Ferruccio Osimo, MD, Psychotherapist, Psychiatrist. Special interests besides real human relationships are music and singing.
Sessions are generally video-recorded. On request, patients can borrow and copy the video-recorded material.
- Therapy: Individual + Couples
- Age groups: Older Teens and Adults
- Languages spoken: Italian, English
- Training and/or supervision offered:
Core Training (Milan, Italy and Tel Aviv/Jerusalem, Israel); Clinical Seminars and Workshops
Training & Experience:
- Post-degree professional training:
After graduating in Medicine and Surgery (Padua, Italy), specialized in Psychiatry (Milan, Italy), and trained in Psychodynamic Psychotherapy and Brief Psychotherapy for 2 years at the Tavistock Clinic (London, UK).
- Number of years of EDT Training: Clinical Research (process and outcome) carried out with David H. Malan on 24 consecutive cases of Brief Psychotherapy by young therapists. Core Training with Habib Davanloo for 3 years in Geneva, Switzerland. Clinical Research (ATOS Scale) carried out with Leigh McCullough at HMS. Twenty years experience as ISTDP/IEDP Teacher and Supervisor.
- IEDTA certification: Teacher, Supervisor. IEDTA President from its foundation (2000-2006).
- Licensing authority authorizing practice:
Ordine dei Medici di Milano
- License or certificate: Roster of Psychotherapists.
Ferruccio Osimo, MD, Psychotherapist, Psychiatrist
Via G. Pelizza da Volpedo, 12
Milano 20149 Italia
Telephone: (+39) 333 4988653
Fax: +3902 64445222 (attention Dr.Osimo, University Clinic)
Website URL: www.ferruccioosimo.com
Please do not send any specific patient-identifying information through email.