anxiety, mood, personality disorders
- Therapy: Individuals, families, couples, groups
- Age groups: teenagers, adults
- Languages spoken: Polish, English
- Training and/or supervision offered:
seminars, workshops at ISTDP, teaching and assisting ISTDP core trainings, supervision
Training & Experience:
- Professional degree: MD, M.Psych.
- Professional degree earned in: 1996 (MD), 1997 (M.Psych.)
- Post-degree professional training:
2001-2005 - study of Individual, Family and Group Psychotherapy in Laboratorium Psychoedukacji in Warsaw (accredited by the Polish Psychiatric Association and the Polish Psychological Association); 2008 - EAP certificate (The European Association for Psychotherapy)
- In practice since: 1996
- Number of years of EDT Training: 10 years (still in continuation: 2015-2017 ISTDP international advanced training group, frequency 4 times a year, location Berlin, supervisor: Josette ten Have-de Labije; 2016-2018 3-year International ISTDP Core Training (Berlin, Supervisors: Josette ten Have-de labije, Kees Cornelissen, Robert Neborsky) role: assistant))
- Practicing EDT since: 2008
- IEDTA certification: ISTDP introductory course (2008-2010) 75 hours, organised by Laboratorium Psychoedukacji Warsaw, certified by IEDTA, led by: Josette ten Have-de Labije, Jon Fredrickson, Allan Abbas; ISTDP Core Training 2010-2013 Poland - 3 years (Laboratorium Psychoeduakcji Warsaw) supervisors: Josette ten Have-de labije, Robert Neborsky, Allan Abbas, Kees Cornelissen, Jon Fredrickson; ISTDP teachers course (2013-2016) led by Josette ten Have-de Labije and Kees Cornelissen: assisting during CORE training and additional 7 days theory of ISTDP teaching.
- Licensing authority authorizing practice:
Member of the National Medical Chamber, PL
- License or certificate: ID 1550093 (MD), ID 3256/NS (M. Psych.)
Joanna Duchniewicz, MD, M.Psych.
Milanówek Warsaw 05-822 Milanówek Poland
Other location information:
Laboratorium Psychoedukacji, 03-932 Warsaw, ul. Katowicka 18
Telephone: +48 607 688 008
Website URL: http://www.istdp.pl
Please do not send any specific patient-identifying information through email.