I help adult individuals, couples and families with anxiety, panic, depression, relationship difficulties, and a number of other mental health issues. I aim to work as time efficiently as possible and utilize methods designed to accelerate treatment. I am one of very few therapists in Arizona with training in a therapeutic model called Intensive Short-Term Dynamic Pschotherapy (ISTDP).
I also work with children, teens, and their parent(s) or caretaker(s).
- Therapy: Individual, couples, and families
- Age groups: 3-85
- Languages spoken: English
- Training and/or supervision offered:
I offer advanced psychotherapy training and consultation services that are ISTDP informed.
Training & Experience:
- Professional degree: MSW
- Professional degree earned in: 2015
- Post-degree professional training:
receiving end of 200 plus hours of audio-visual supervision from Marvin Skorman, LMHC
- In practice since: 2015
- Licensing authority authorizing practice:
Arizona Board of Behavioral Health Examiners
- License or certificate: LCSW-17244
Johannes Kieding, LCSW
145 E. University BLVD
Tucson United States 85716 USA
Website URL: https://www.johanneskieding.com/
Please do not send any specific patient-identifying information through email.