Special Interests are photography, poetry, therapist affect phobias, working in the emotional realm, intergenerational trauma, and leadership training.
- Therapy: individuals, adolescents, parents, families, family-owned businesses, and schools.
- Age groups: children, adolescents, adults, schools, children, adolescents, young adults, adults, and seniors.
- Languages spoken: English
- Training and/or supervision offered:
I offer training to residents at Harvard Medical School, APT-Core Training in Boston, London and Stockholm; a peer-supervision group in Boston; a weekly psychotherapy research group in Boston; on-line consultations and training; and ongoing workshops and presentations.
Training & Experience:
- Practicing EDT since: Since 1997
- Licensing authority authorizing practice:
The Commonwealth of Massachusetts
The State of Vermont
- License or certificate: 5460
Kristin A. R. Osborn, MA, LMHC
30 Domino Drive
Concord MA 01742 USA
Other location information:
1696 Massachusetts Avenue
Cambridge MA 02138
I am available in Cambridge on Wednesdays and Concord on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.
(See website links at the top of this listing.)
Telephone: (978) 274-5575
Please do not send any specific patient-identifying information through email.