Special Interests are photography, poetry, walking, yoga, therapist affect phobias, intergenerational affect phobias, and leadership training.
Email addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Therapy: consultations and trial therapy for adolescents, adults, families, health care providers, businesses and schools
- Age groups: adolescents and adults
- Languages spoken: English
- Training and/or supervision offered:
I train psychiatry residents at Harvard Medical School, offer face to face or online consultations to health care providers, lead the Stockholm Certified APT™-Core Training, create and publish webinars and present my work internationally.
Training & Experience:
- Practicing EDT since: Since 1997
- Licensing authority authorizing practice:
The Commonwealth of Massachusetts
The State of Vermont
- License or certificate: 5460
Kristin A. R. Osborn, MA, LMHC
30 Domino Drive
Concord MA 01742 USA
Other location information:
10 Newbury Street
Boston, MA 02135
(See website links at the top of this listing.)
Telephone: (978) 274-5575
Please do not send any specific patient-identifying information through email.