I am located in Leiden and Amsterdam and offer Psychotherapy and Counselling services to the international community, having worked with over 20 different nationalities.
Psychotherapy is provided to Adults and Adolescents, in English and Portuguese.
- Therapy: Individuals (adults and adolescents)
- Age groups: 14-80
- Languages spoken: English and Portuguese
Training & Experience:
- Professional degree: Master in Clinical Psychology
- Professional degree earned in: 2006
- Post-degree professional training:
Intensive Short-Term Dynamic Psychotherapy (ISTDP)
- In practice since: 2007
- Practicing EDT since: 2009
- IEDTA certification: 3 year International core training with Josette de Labije and Kees Cornelissen
- Licensing authority authorizing practice:
Portuguese Board of Psychology; Dutch Institute for Psychologists.
- License or certificate: 009272 Psychotherapist BIG: 19066663516
Lea Pereira M.A.
Leiden South and North Holland 2312ST The Netherlands
Other location information:
Location also in Amsterdam (See: www.psychologyamsterdam.com )
Telephone: +31 (06) 473 033 37
Website URL: https://psychologyamsterdam.com/about/
Please do not send any specific patient-identifying information through email.