- Therapy: individuals
- Age groups: Adults
- Languages spoken: English
- Training and/or supervision offered:
Faculty,Washington School of Psychiatry ISTDP Program; Faculty, Washington School of Psychiatry Center for the Study of Aging
Training & Experience:
- Professional degree: Ed.D.
- Professional degree earned in: 1981
- Post-degree professional training:
Certified Psychodramatist '80. 3 year program ISTDP, Washington School of Psychiatry '07. Supervision with Josette ten Have-de Labije '07-'10, Jon Frederickson '06-'12. Teacher training: Patricia Coughlin '11-12.
- In practice since: 1985
- Number of years of EDT Training: 10 years
- Practicing EDT since: 2006
- License or certificate: PSY1304 District of Columbia
Margo (Maggie) Silberstein
3511 39th Street, NW
Washington DC 20016 USA
Telephone: 202 363 1004
Website URL: http://margosilberstein.com
Please do not send any specific patient-identifying information through email.