My specialty is relationship issues. I am interested in application of EDTA to couples’ therapy.
- Therapy: Individuals, couples.
- Age groups: 30-60+
- Languages spoken: English
- Training and/or supervision offered:
I organize and give CEU credit for training programs through Lifespan Learning Institute.
Training & Experience:
- Post-degree professional training:
Courses and supervision at LAPSI and SC Psychoanalytic Institute.
- Number of years of EDT Training: Several years ISTDP with Rob Neborsky. Two weekend seminars with Leigh McCullough. Two one week immersion courses with Diana Fosha
- Licensing authority authorizing practice:
California Board of Behavioral Sciences
- License or certificate: LCSW 1187, MFCC, 778
Marion Solomon, PhD
1023 Westholme Ave.
Los Angeles CA 90024 USA
Telephone: (310) 475-8300
Fax: (310) 475-3313
Website title: Lifespan Institute
Website URL: http://www.lifespanlearn.org/
Please do not send any specific patient-identifying information through email.