Special Interests: Dr. Alpert works chiefly with empathic, experiential, and visceral modalities.
- Therapy: Individuals, Couples
- Age groups: 18 years of age and older.
- Languages spoken: English
- Training and/or supervision offered:
Individual and small group utilizing session videotapes.
Training & Experience:
- Post-degree professional training:
MPH in Behavioral Science at the Harvard School of Public Health, STDP.
- Number of years of EDT Training: 3 years training and supervision with H. Davanloo
- Licensing authority authorizing practice:
NY & NJ state boards of medical examiners.
- License or certificate: NY 12198, NJ MA30322
Michael Alpert, MD
880 5th Avenue, 1A
New York NY 10021 USA
Other location information:
The STDP Institute
PO Box 1163
Denville, NJ 07834
Telephone: (212) 213-6156 or (973) 625-4350
Fax: (212) 213-6156
Website title: The STDP Institute
Website URL: http://www.STDP.org
Please do not send any specific patient-identifying information through email.