I have practiced psychiatry since 1994 in a variety of settings and have had supervision from clinicians representing many different schools of therapy. ISTDP training and supervision makes sense to me on so many levels and has an honesty of reporting since sessions are videotaped and shared with colleagues. I am interested in outcomes research in this field and continuing to meet others who are training or already established in their work.
- Therapy: Individuals
- Age groups: 18+
- Languages spoken: English
Training & Experience:
- Professional degree: MD
- Professional degree earned in: 1989
- Post-degree professional training:
Residency in Psychiatry 1994
- In practice since: 1994
- Number of years of EDT Training: 1
- Practicing EDT since: 2014
- IEDTA certification: Finished core training with Patricia Coughlin PhD in 2017.
- Licensing authority authorizing practice:
Board of Medicine, California, USA
- License or certificate: G87420
Ron Albucher MD
870 Market St
San Francisco CA 94102 USA
Telephone: +1 415 517-5100
Please do not send any specific patient-identifying information through email.