Special Interests: In addition to EDT, gay and lesbian issues, HIV/AIDS, EMDR.
- Therapy: Individuals, Couples.
- Age groups: Adults
- Languages spoken: English
- Training and/or supervision offered:
AEDP Institute trainer; Training and supervision in EDT in general and AEDP specifically.
Training & Experience:
- Post-degree professional training:
Post-degree professional training: 4 years of supervision with Diana Fosha, PhD; EMDR trained; post-doctoral fellowship in Medical Psychology and HIV/AIDS, St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital, NYC.
- Number of years of EDT Training: 10 years
- Licensing authority authorizing practice:
MN Board of Psychology
- License or certificate: LP4015
Ronald J. Frederick, PhD
3100 West Lake Street
Minneapolis MN 55416 USA
Telephone: (612) 926-8149
Website URL: https://www.cfcliving.com/ron-frederick-phd/
Please do not send any specific patient-identifying information through email.