Special Interests: Conducting an ISTDP focused, group-based treatment program for adults with self-harm problems. Offered as a day-clinic through a private psychiatric hospital. In private practice I primarily treat adults with depression, anxiety and personality disorder problems.
- Therapy: As described in the Special Interests section above.
- Age groups: Adults (18+ years)
- Languages spoken: English
Training & Experience:
- Post-degree professional training:
Ph.D. in clinical psychology.
- Licensing authority authorizing practice:
Psychologists' Registration Board of Victoria, Australia.
- License or certificate: 3789
Stephen Arthey, PhD
Level 2, 60 Albert Road,
South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
Telephone: 03 9694 7110
Fax: 03 9686 5157
Please do not send any specific patient-identifying information through email.