Private practice in New York City since 2012 with a focus on the LGBTQ+ community.
- Therapy: Individual
- Age groups: 18-100
- Languages spoken: Englisch, German
Training & Experience:
- Professional degree: Doctor of Psychology (PsyD)
- Professional degree earned in: 2004
- Post-degree professional training:
Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT), Accelerated Experiential Dynamic Psychotherapy (AEDP), Intensive Short-Term Dynamic Psychotherapy (ISTDP)
- In practice since: 2004
- Number of years of EDT Training: 10
- Practicing EDT since: 2012
- IEDTA certification: Graduate of ISTDP Core Training
- Licensing authority authorizing practice:
Office of the Professions, New York, USA
- License or certificate: 016559
Volker Schuetz, PsyD
270 Lafayette Street, Suite 1008
New York New York 10012 USA
Other location information:
Currently providing services exclusively online to clients in New York and Florida.
Website URL: https://drvolkerpsychotherapy.com
Please do not send any specific patient-identifying information through email.