I treat adolescents and adults. My practice is devoted to patients who prefer to see one individual for both medication management and therapy.
- Therapy: Individuals, Families, and Couples
- Age groups: 13-75
- Languages spoken: English
Training & Experience:
- Professional degree: MD
- Professional degree earned in: 1990
- Post-degree professional training:
Psychiatry residency at UCSD
- In practice since: 1994
- Number of years of EDT Training: training since 2009
- Practicing EDT since: 2011
- IEDTA certification: 2011 with Rob Neborsky and Josette
- Licensing authority authorizing practice:
Medical Board of California
- License or certificate: G072521
Wendy A. Khentigan, M.D.
4407 Manchester Ave, Suite 104
Encinitas CA 92024 USa
Website URL: http://www.wendykmd.com
Please do not send any specific patient-identifying information through email.