Registered Clinical psychologist.
I believe in the ability of every person to fulfil his/hers true potential. From this stance I use my skills to aid each person to look at and get in touch with feelings, thoughts and behavioral patterns that restrict implementing their goals in life and relationships – and overcome. My goal as a therapist is to provide the support needed through every phase of the therapeutic process. I’m an optimistic in nature and confident in the ability to co-create new and different experiences which allow understanding and overcoming roadblocks, and to live a life worth living.
- Therapy: Individuals, Couples
- Age groups: 18-90
- Languages spoken: Hebrew, English
Training & Experience:
- Professional degree: M.A. in Clinical Psychology & Neuropsychology
- Professional degree earned in: 2012
- Post-degree professional training:
in IEDP core-training with Ferruccio Osimo
- In practice since: 2013
- Number of years of EDT Training: 3
- Practicing EDT since: 2016
- Licensing authority authorizing practice:
Israeli Ministry of Health
- License or certificate: 27-120468
Yair Braun, M.A.
4A Sheshet-Haiamim st.
Binyamina 3057704 Israel
Please do not send any specific patient-identifying information through email.