The Italian Core Training, taught in Italian, promotes an integrative approach based on the contributions of the leading figures of the EDT world.
Program Name: Core Training in ISTDP with Leone BaruhLocation(s):
Castelfranco Veneto (TV), Italia
or online (virtual conference)
CE Credits: 50 ECM per year for Italian psychologists
Tel: 0039 3313564367
Web site: http://www.masterspai.com
Responsible for Training
Lead trainer: Leone BaruhOther trainers:
Guest master therapists
Who Should Attend
Licensed, enthusiastic, curious, open minded, motivated psychotherapists.
Type of Training
IEDTA Certified: Yes
Format of Training
The core group runs for 3 years. The class will meet once a month for 9 months, 8 hours/day, on a Saturday or Sunday.
Each year of teaching consists of:
• theoretical and practical teaching, in which the theoretical aspects are alternated with practical ones through:
- review and discussion of video-recorded cases by the teacher and students;
- role-playing and exercises;
• review of videotaped cases at increasing levels of complexity;
• individual supervisions in the group;
• supervised tutoring: each student is assigned a tutor (8 hours/year). Given the geographical distance between students and tutors, supervisions can be live or on-line.
From the 1st to the 3rd year, theoretical teachings will increasingly leave more space to practical ones.
This core training organization includes an inter-vision (peer supervision) group, which meets for 4 hours on a Saturday or Sunday, two weeks apart from the class meetings, starting after the 5th meeting of the first year. The inter-vision meetings are informal, allowing participants to compare their ideas, concerns, and choices. The absence of an official teacher-supervisor promotes a more free expression of subjective experiences, doubts and difficulties.
The Core Training program duration is of 3 years.
Trainees meet every two weeks for at least 9 months per year, which promotes continuity of learning.
The total number of hours of the 3 year Core Training for each student is of at least 324 hours.
The total amount of inter-vision hours in the first year is 20 hours; in the second and third year 36 hours every year.
The Core training program is intended to reach two goals:
1) Train psychotherapists to achieve excellence in the EDT field, and
2) Create a peer network that values collaboration between EDT psychotherapists.
No refunds available